Label Maker Printer

Kiaro Printer 100

Kiaro Printer 100
Kiaro Printer 100
Kiaro Printer 100
Kiaro Printer 100
Kiaro Printer 100
Kiaro Printer 100
Kiaro Printer 100
Kiaro Printer 100
Kiaro Printer 100

Kiaro Printer 100
Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK cartridges. Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Speed: 2 ips (50 mm/sec) 8 ips (200 mm/sec).

Print Area: Width: 0.8" (19 mm) 4.2" (105.9 mm) Length: 0.2" (6 mm) 30" (762 mm). High-Speed USB 2.0; Gigabit Ethernet RS-232 External Control Interface & Protocol.

Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers Custom QuickLabel® software (included) or NiceLabel® software (optional). Width: 1" (25 mm) 4.3" (109 mm) Length: 0.2" (6 mm) 30" (762 mm).

Thickness: 5.7 mil (0.145 mm) 10 mil (0.255 mm). Roll Size: 7.9" outside diameter (200 mm), 3" inside diameter (76 mm) core. Types: Matte, semi-gloss, high gloss papers and synthetics as well as tag stocks and other specialty labels.

® CMYK dye cartridges, 240 mL each, 230 mL usable. Maintenance Cartridge: 450 mL full replacement; 360 mL (80%) near full warning. Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce trueto-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media. Printer Operating: 59º F to 86º F (15º C to 30º C), 10% to 90% Relative Humidity (non-condensing). Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz, 1.5A/0.5A.

Power Consumption : Operating: 268W (max) Idle: 29W (max). Dimensions: 15.2" L x 22.4" W x 15.5 H (386 mm x 570 mm x 394 mm). (24 kg) without supplies 56.1 lbs. Optional Accessories: Automatic Label Roll Rewinder and Unwinder, Integral Automatic Label Cutter, External Control Interface. The item "KIARO PRINTER 100" is in sale since Wednesday, January 23, 2019.

This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Office\Office Equipment\Label Making\Label Makers". The seller is "privatelabelbev" and is located in Akron, Ohio. This item can be shipped to United States.

  • Model: Kiaro
  • Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
  • MPN: F012X10139
  • Brand: QuickLabel


Kiaro Printer 100